HVAC Contractor in San Diego Offers Indoor Air Quality Services
By: NorCal Press
Air Plus Heating and Cooling puts an emphasis on taking care of customers' needs promptly and can repair any model, or unit, whatever the brand. The expert crew at Air Plus is available for routine maintenance and repair and also provides Emergency Service when needed.
Air Plus Heating and Cooling is a registered California Air Conditioning and Heating Corporation with long-standing membership in the San Diego Better Business Bureau. The Company holds an A+ rating as well as many five star reviews on such trusted service sites as Google, Angie's List and Yelp.
Known for great service, Air Plus prides itself on transparent customer pricing with no sales pitch. Whether replacing an old outdated system, or needing routine maintenance, diagnostics or repair, Air Plus offers competitive pricing on more efficient equipment from leading manufacturers such as TRANE, Fujitsu, Ameristar and Day&Night.
Air Duct Servicing is a popular choice for indoor air quality services. Steps taken include:
· Remove and clean supply registers
· Clean supply vents all the way to the furnace/air handler
· Dirt and debris brushed, collected and swept by dual vacuum system
· Optimum coverage overlapping much of the ductwork
· Vacuum attachment topically cleans inside furnace/air handler
· Furnace/air handler antimicrobial treatment fogged into cold air return
· Fan circulates treatment deep into the system
All technicians are highly skilled; EPA & NATE certified to handle any repair on any make or model.
Learn more by visiting: https://airplusmechanical.com