Just How the Hell Did I Get Here
By: Tobie Nidetz Consulting
Though the web site has always contained the basic information about Tobie Nidetz Consulting like available services and background information with a listing of many former clients and projects (the small parts and building blocks) But now, in order to start telling the story of being there and having a hand shaping the industry as he has, there are now…;
· BLOG postings from a life spent in food and the business of cooking. The advice, the memories and the soothsaying. All visualized through the lens of experience.
· A link to Legends and Lies of Launching a Restaurant.a PODCAST, produced and hosted by Tobie, focused on the people who have been involved in building and launching restaurants one way or another.
· A page titled STEAL THESE RECIPES which are inks to printable recipes created during the menu development process for several projects. Most of these recipes found a home on one menu or another, but some were just too good for prime time and are now available for any and all.
· A GALLERY of "Instagram-able"
· And evidence of a passion project called RADIO DAYS; Recordings of guest appearances on a local station. Every show was different, but all had bright and interesting conversations about anything related to food world.
Of course, http://www.foodguy.com is a sales tool promoting Tobie Nidetz Consulting and will be continually updated with new information. But it's also a picture of one man's contribution shaping and molding an industry one small part and building block at a time.