Massive Improvement of dbForge Studio for SQL Server 5.8
Devart rolled out the next version of dbForge Studio for SQL Server, which in addition to a substantial redesign, got the new 'Object Filter' feature.
The enhancement has affected mainly: data and schema comparison features, diffs management, and deployment. A complete list of improvements includes:
• Schema Compare and Sync
• Object Filter — the new feature allows filtering objects right in Comparison Document. Applying advanced filters makes the analysis of schema comparison results more effective, informative, and bespoke;
• Objects Text Diff Control (redesigned)
• Schema Comparison Report in HTML (redesigned)
• Generate Comparison Report Window (redesigned)
• Data Compare and Sync
• Data Compare Control (redesigned)
• Data Comparison Report in CSV (redesigned)
• Data Comparison Report Window (redesigned)
Devart is one of the leading developers of database tools and administration software, ALM solutions, data providers for various database servers, data integration and backup solutions. The company also implements Web and Mobile development projects.
For additional information about Devart, visit https://www.devart.com/