News By Tag
News By Location
MCH Strategic Data helps customers drive value from data while spending less time on maintenance
Data siloes create inefficiencies for businesses. MCH Strategic Data helps businesses remove data silos to gain efficiencies and make smarter business decisions.
• 88 percent of firms say the volume and variety of data has increased
• 65 percent of firms say the number of applications they use for business has spiked
• 50 percent of firms say the number of vendors, suppliers and partners they must work with has also increased
To meet rising customer expectations, businesses must break down data silos. "We not only want our customers to use our data, but we want them to harness the power of our data throughout their organizations,"
Increase Speed to Market
Business professionals want to increase speed to market to accelerate growth strategies. Sales and marketing professionals want to gain insights faster than their competition. Data silos make it almost impossible to accomplish these two goals. "Being able to provide a 360-degree view of the market that sales and marketing teams can share simultaneously is a core outcome of our data integration services," said Angela Ridpath, VP Marketing MCH Strategic Data. "It doesn't matter what CRM system or marketing automation platform you use, our team has an in-depth understanding of how to ingest our data so that it works with any sales and marketing technology stack."
Improve Return on Investment
One of the most actionable ways to increase your return on investment is to eliminate wasteful marketing spend.
• Identify changes in contact information
• Identify email bounces, opt-outs, or changes in email addresses across multiple systems
• Create powerful audience segments to aid in retention and growth
Talk to an MCH Relationship Manager about driving more value from your data. MCH can help you drive more innovations, improve business processes and optimize sales and marketing efforts. Visit https://www.mchdata.com for more information.
MCH Strategic Data