Google Ads PPC Optimization – Optimizing Smart Campaigns
Article illustrates how to set up and optimize a Google Ads Smart Campaign.
By: Website Optimization, LLC
Article illustrates how to set up and optimize a Google Ads Smart Campaign including:
* Selecting a New Campaign
* Choosing a campaign goal that includes smart campaigns (ex: sales or no targeting)
* Selecting a Smart Campaign
* Selecting a business type and product/service categories (up to 10)
* Setting a location target (radius from office is simplest)
* Writing at least 1 text ad
* Setting a daily budget
You can optimize Google's Smart Campaigns with the proper setup and maintenance. Start with a limited number of text ads and product or service categories and prune undesired search phrases as necessary.
Click here for full article with examples and illustrations:
About Website Optimization:
Website Optimization provides services and techniques to improve web site performance: