First Edition of the Most Sought-after Secret Event To Debut This Fall In The River City
From global phenomenon to highly sought-after "secret", Le Dîner en Blanc will take over one of Jacksonville's public spaces on November 9, 2019 for the first ever refined pop-up epicurean event.
By: Diner En Blanc
In essence, Le Dîner en Blanc promotes friendship, elegance and gallantry. Over the course of the evening, guests experience the beauty and value of one their city's public spaces by participating in the unexpected.
To maintain its uniqueness as well as staying true to tradition of Le Dîner en Blanc, guests must observe certain requirements and follow a few key rules:
• To participate in this first edition: guests must be invited via the hosts' network or participating partners or get on waiting list via the official website: https://register.dinerenblanc.com/
• Once confirmed, each guest's participation becomes mandatory, regardless of weather conditions. This is a rain or shine event.
• Dress code: elegant and white only. Originality and creativity are encouraged as long as it is stylish and tasteful.
• Table setting: all white!
• As per Florida's alcohol laws/regulations, guests cannot bring their own alcohol. Guests wishing to enjoy some wine or Champagne, must reserve online through Le Dîner en Blanc's e-store. However, guests are welcome to bring their own non-alcoholic beverages.
• To ensure that the location secret is kept secret until last minute, guests meet at assigned departure location and are escorted by Le Dîner en Blanc volunteers.
• In order to leave the event location as clean as when they arrived, guests are required to leave with all their belongings, leftovers and litter.
• Guests must bring:
- A table, two (white) chairs, white tablecloth.
-A picnic basket comprising fine food and proper stemware and white dinnerware.
-An option to pre-order food will be available for those who do not wish to pack their own picnic baskets. Guests wishing to do so must reserve online through Le Dîner en Blanc's e-store.
For full details on the rules and regulations, please visit the official website at jacksonville.dinerenblanc.com. Le Dîner en Blanc – Jacksonville gratefully acknowledges Chateau Ste Michelle and Sofitel as national partners of the 2019 US series of Le Dîner en Blanc.
For media requests, interviews or images, contact:
Tabitha Higgs (904) 735-3850
Yazzmine Colbert (904) 303 - 0234
About Dîner en Blanc International
Founded in 2012 and headquartered in Montreal, Canada, Dîner en Blanc International is responsible for developing this secret posh picnic in over 80 cities in 30 countries around the world. Each event is headed by passionate local organizers who fell in love with the concept and wanted to bring it to their city, giving this rendezvous a local flair. For more info, photos and videos of Dîner en Blanc events from around the world, visit dinerenblanc.com.