THE GRASS PEOPLE - 60 Second Wildflower Survey Results (3400 Respondents)
Conducting a short five-question survey, The Grass People asked people's general opinions of wildflowers, local wildlife and the responsibility of local authorities/councils regarding wildflower usage to save money and help the environment.
By: The Grass People
Summary of Findings:
· 98.5% Of UK residents believe their council should be sowing more wildflowers.
· 99% Of respondents believe that their council should be doing more to support biodiversity.
· 98% Agreed their council should sow wildflowers to help reduce mowing costs.
· 97% Strongly agreed that verges, roadsides and roundabouts should be made into wildflower meadows.
· 97.5% Thought that having wildflowers in their garden could greatly benefit local wildlife.
Wildflowers are extremely popular with the UK general public and are widely believed to be beneficial to local wildlife. So much so that there is huge support for local councils doing more for local wildlife using wildflowers, especially if it can save the local authority money at the same time.
Find the Grass People's 100% UK Native Wildflower Seeds here: