News By Tag
News By Location
ExportFeed WooCommerce Plugin for Etsy Updated to Ensure Better Product Listings
Entered product tags in WooCommerce? Reap benefits of those from your Etsy listing also!
Functions of this plugin
Select, optimize and create product feed of WooCommerce products to list and sell them through Etsy marketplace. Product selection can be based on WooCommerce categories or individual proucts.
Benefits of using ExportFeed Etsy plugin
- Quick product selection & customization to create optimized listings on Etsy
- Directly upload products to Etsy from WordPress admin after connection
- API connection with Etsy to achieve both way inventory and orders sync
- Import or create flat shipping template for Etsy from ExportFeed plugin itself
- Multiple images per product upload even when uploading products in bulk
- List WooCommerce products with their tags on Etsy to improve Etsy SEO (Improved)
How are the use of tags improved when sending WooCommerce products Etsy?
The result of a product search on Etsy is based on different factors. The obvious points are keyword integration on product title, and product description. However, the product tags are also of equal importance when Etsy displays products on search results.
Etsy allows you to add up to 13 tags per product listing. Most of the sellers on Etsy miss to optimize their listings in this regards. If you are able to upload the main keyword for your product and the alternative keywords in your WooCommerce as product tags, ExportFeed will carry them over to Etsy to create a well-optimized listing for you.
What has improved in this version?
Previously, ExportFeed plugin allowed you to add tags on your Etsy listings if you had created a product list based on the category filter.
1. Product list created by selecting a category of your WooCommerce would only be able to create Etsy product listings with tags. Now, even if you select individual products the listings on Etsy will display your WooCommerce product tags.
2. Along with that, we've found that a few sellers add '#' (hash) for each of the product tags. This is not accepted by Etsy. So, we've updated our plugin to automatically strip off the # from your tags and only take the alpha-numeric characters.
With these improvements, we believe that the value of your product listings on Etsy increases to achieve more visibility and get more sales for you. If you have any improvement suggestions, please contact ExportFeed.com
And if you have missed using ExportFeed's WooCommerce Etsy plugin till now, please go ahead and give it a try. https://wordpress.org/