The Behemoth's Castle Crashers Remastered is Now Available on Nintendo Switch and PlayStation®4
By: The Behemoth
Castle Crashers Remastered brings the following updates to the original game:
• The "Back Off Barbarian" minigame which tests the reactions and quick-thinking of up to four players
• Texture sizes five times those of the original game for higher-resolution graphics
• Smooth 60FPS gameplay; this is twice as many frames as the original game, which ran at 30FPS
• All previously released DLC including characters, weapons, and animal orbs are unlockable in-game without separate purchases or downloads
• Various performance updates and improvements to general gameplay and online multiplayer
Castle Crashers Remastered also takes advantage of both platforms online and local multiplayer functionality for more ways to play with friends.
The full game is available now on the Nintendo eShop and PlayStation Store for $14.99 USD.
You can read more about the game's launch here: https://blog.thebehemoth.com/
Press Kit: http://bit.ly/
Review copies are available upon request.
ABOUT CASTLE CRASHERS REMASTERED
Hack, slash, and smash your way to victory in this award winning 2D arcade adventure from The Behemoth! Up to four friends can play locally or online to save your princess, defend your kingdom, and crash some castles!
ABOUT THE BEHEMOTH
The Behemoth is an independent game developer and publisher founded by John Baez, Dan Paladin, and Tom Fulp. We are headquartered in San Diego, California, and create original properties that are developed and published in-house. We specialize in making memorable experiences that are both fun to play and beautiful to look at. Our mission is to make video games and toys that make your brains explode!