District Digital Learning Strategies and Networking for Superintendents
Curated digital learning experience for superintendents at DLAC 2020 conference
By: The Digital Learning Annual Conference (DLAC)
All conference attendees are looking for knowledge, networking, and strategies based on their positions and experience. District superintendents are in a distinct category because of the extent of their responsibility and influence. The DLAC Superintendent's Program (DSP) maximizes the benefits to superintendents attending the conference by providing exclusive networking opportunities, and helping superintendents target the sessions (several designed specifically for superintendents and administrators)
DSP participants may attend any/all conference sessions. In addition, they have the opportunity to take part in the following opportunities:
• A pre-conference lunch hosted by DLAC organizers to explain the digital learning landscape and conference goals, and to meet other superintendents.
• Hosted discussions with other DSP participants at the conference receptions on Monday and Tuesday.
• A dedicated digital learning expert who will help personalize the conference for each superintendent by explaining specific sessions and speakers and be available throughout conference hours.
• A facilitated lunch and morning coffee conversations for networking opportunities.
• Post-DLAC web conference to establish an ongoing networking for DSP participants.
The Superintendent's Program is by reservation only. If you are interested in this program, or want additional information, contact us at email@example.com, or visit our website at https://www.deelac.com.
Butch Gemin, DLAC Superintendent's Program