New Technology Elevates Luxury Wholesale
The Main Tab sets to transform interactions between brands and buyers
By: The Main Tab
"Most wholesale websites are stale and blank or completely cluttered," said Liseda Shelegu, founder of themaintab.com. "The Main Tab is sleek, includes a highly curated assortment of premium brands, and eliminates antiquated buying processes like order forms, unsolicited calls, and missed emails."
Shelegu has over a decade of experience working with luxury lifestyle brands and boutiques and industry needs inspired her to create themaintab.com. "When I started, I spoke with hundreds of retailers and I listened to their concerns," said Shelegu. "I never went into this to 'disrupt' anything. I genuinely just wanted to help these boutiques and brands." For the young entrepreneur, themaintab.com is a place to help build brands and not just sell merchandise. "We really pride ourselves in offering premium technology with a human touch; we have real people always available to help," said Shelegu.
For a look inside the business, check out our video press release here https://www.youtube.com/
For a quick read on how the business operates, the boss's background, and feedback from the boutiques and brands that use themaintab.com, see below.
· Focuses on prestigious lifestyle brands such as home décor, fragrances, cosmetics, gifts, etc..
· Platform launched May 2019 https://www.themaintab.com/
· Commission based and only profits when the brands make a sale
· Completely self-funded in order to maintain a specialized assortment of brands
· Liseda Shelegu, 31-year-old founder of The Main Tab
· Young entrepreneur immigrated from Albania to New York in 1999
· Shelegu studied Advertising and Marketing Communications at FIT and graduated in 2010
· Joining a luxury fragrance company in 2011, Shelegu worked with independent boutiques for years
"I'm so excited to not have to use different order forms or spend hours locating catalogs or emails!" said Cindi Orellana, of New London Pharmacy.
"It's so important [for brands] to have a strong relationship with retail partners and The Main Tab is one of the only wholesale platforms that allows and encourages this," said Patrick Clayton., co-founder of luxury home fragrance brand, Gibson & Dehn.
Andreina Centlivre Press Contact
Page Updated Last on: Sep 11, 2019