Internet Explorer has Stopped Working
Most of the users had an experience of Internet Explorer. These problems occur due to the faulty .dll files. On the off chance, if you are interfacing any such issue, then there are two ways to fix the same.
2 Ways to fix Internet Explorer Stopped Working Issue
• The first method is the reset method and for the same, Open Internet Explorer and move to the Tools section and select Internet options.
• Thereafter, a new window will open, just click on Advanced located at the top of the menu bar.
• Click on the Reset button, located at the bottom of the page and then click OK.
• Mostly the above process fix the issue, if still having the issue, then moves to the next method and it is somewhat a hectic process. You have to detect the .dll file manually. Get the quick ways listed beneath.
• Right click on My Computer and select Manage.
• Now click on the Event Viewer and move to its sub-section Windows Logs, thereafter expand it and select Application.
• A list of application files will appear, and here you will have to select the error files indicated by the red mark.
• Once you get such files, then you have two options, either you can delete it or can repair the same.
Hence, your issues are successfully resolved. If still persists any issues, then contact Internet Explorer Support. The techies will provide the comprehensive solution and emphatic way to fix any issues.