Insulas, New Breakthrough Product for Glucose Support and Overall Well-Being Disrupts Drug Industry
By: Insulas US
Described as "a first of its kind tonic, that when taken as directed and in conjunction with a healthy diet, has the ability to regulate glucose levels and beyond," INSULAS assists those that are already diabetic (Type 1 and 2), as well as supports in the prevention of further progression to those that have been warned are prediabetic.
By promoting insulin metabolism and production, as well as reducing sugar and carb absorption, INSULAS' plant derived glycosides work overtime to stimulate the protein that is involved in the release of insulin and found to have antidiabetic properties. Glycosides also work to ensure that the pancreas releases enough insulin, for instance after a meal, and helps to prevent abnormally high blood sugar levels and the development of Type 2 diabetes if prediabetic.
With just 1 teaspoon in the morning and another before dinner, consumers who are prediabetic or diabetic should expect to see positive effects on their blood glucose levels in 25 (Type 2) to 45 (Type 1) days. As always, consumers should consult with their doctor before starting INSULAS.
Features and benefits of INSULAS include:
· Therapeutic properties of INSULAS promotes support for healthy blood glucose levels, cardiovascular functions, cholesterol levels, blood pressure, weight management, energy, and reduced inflammation.
· INSULAS also contains high levels of flavonoids and terpenoids, antioxidants that provide protection against oxidative cell damage from harmful free radicals.
· Manufactured in a dairy, egg, peanut, tree nut, and fish/shellfish free facility, INSULAS is highly regarded for being sugar and gluten free, all-natural, 100% organic, antibacterial, antimicrobial, and antifungal.
· Each bottle is rich with glycosides, iron, potassium, magnesium, manganese, phosphorus, Vitamin A, Vitamin B5, and selenium.
· This product and these benefits can all be accomplished without any known side effects.
INSULAS is now available for 29.99 on Amazon.com (https://www.amazon.com/
Insulas US, a HealthLabs Company