Google Account Not Working After Factory Reset
Contact 1-888-652-8714 Google help number for instant support.
• The very first thing you can try is that you switch off your mobile so that you can perform the operation in recovery mode.
• After this you can press and hold the power button and volume down button as well and release the same if you see the screen flickering with the logo of the device.
• Then Press the Volume down button and then, select Wipe Cache Partition.
• After clearing the cache you got to reboot the system.
• Now, start your device again and go to security. You need to disable the security feature of the device.
• In case you had activated the 2 step verification process, it is better that you deactivate this verification process. Log into your Google account on any other device.
• Once you log into your account, you can deactivate the 2 step verification.
• By deactivating the two-step verification it is easier for you to log into your account on the mobile that it is not working on.
• No enter the username and password of your Google account and then tap on Sign In.
• Make sure that date and time have been set correctly.
If you cannot perform the above-mentioned steps on your own, you can seek help from Google directly to fix the problem of Google not working after you have done factory reset on your mobile. You will get the Google help instantly.
Visit For More: https://www.quickfixnumbr.com/