Plug-and-Play PC Data Acquisition
By: CAS DataLoggers
Recording measurement data using a PC requires solutions that are quick and easy to use. This in turn requires a data acquisition device with extremely high resolution, channel to channel isolation and reliability. To meet users' needs, Delphin Expert Key devices have all these features and are also equipped with USB and LAN interfaces. For flexible monitoring and PC data acquisition, users can connect any type of sensor to the universal inputs. Meanwhile, data sampling rates can be individually set to a maximum of 100kHz, which collects data quickly enough for the vast majority of applications.
Expert Key devices (https://www.dataloggerinc.com/
PC Data Acquisition Features:
• Universal analog inputs suitable for any type of sensor (e.g. mA, mV, RTD), including Thermocouples (https://en.wikipedia.org/
• ProfiSignal Go analysis software and ASCII export for fast evaluation of data
• PC connection via USB, or networked via LAN
• High-speed acquisition of up to 100k Samples/second
Compact & Complete
The Delphin Expert Key is a universal and easily-deployable data acquisition system for permanent or mobile systems, for example when connected to a laptop PC. Featuring a wide range of analog and digital I/Os and plug-in terminals, Expert Key devices monitor measurement data and also automate experiment and test stand installations. These compact devices are can be supplied with three levels of ProfiSignal Software; Go, Basic and Klicks, allowing the user to accomplish task from simple to highly complex sequences.
The Expert Key is available in two models for Laboratory (L) and Industry (C). Users can also choose from the 100 and 200 series loggers:
• 100 series: 14 analog inputs, 2 analog outputs, 8 digital inputs, 2 counter inputs, 4 digital outputs, 4 PWM outputs
• 200 series: 28 analog inputs, 2 analog outputs, 1 digital input, 1 counter input, 1 digital output, 1 PWM output
Both models feature a 100kHz sample rate and USB/Ethernet interfaces. These enable measurement data to be acquired locally at a PC or transmitted from a test stand via a company LAN. The Expert Key is also suitable for permanent installations.
Professional Measurement Software
Expert Key devices are frequently supplied with Delphin ProfiSignal Go configuration software. This easy-to-use software enables you to analyze and export data online and offline.
For more information on Delphin Expert Key devices (https://www.dataloggerinc.com/