Storage Made Easy secures presence on G-Cloud 11
The Enterprise File Fabric is now available on G-Cloud 11 to provide ultra secure multi-cloud content management that spans on-premises and on-cloud government data.
The Enterprise File Fabric uniquely provides UKGov the ability to have a secure multi-cloud File Services solution that spans on-premises data and on-cloud data.Government affiliated bodies can continue to use and manage access to existing data sources and in-house servers such as SharePoint, FTP and exploit public services such as Amazon, Azure, Office 365, safely and securely.
The File Fabric unifies these data sources into a 'single pane of glass' interface that is securely accessible from any mobile device or desktop.
Key tenets of the service include support for GDPR / compliance policies, data encryption, and Audit reports and file transfer acceleration when using remote cloud stores, a key feature as digital data becomes large and more encompassing.
Other key benefits of the Enterprise File Fabric are:
• Ultra secure multi-cloud data sharing inc. FIPS certified encryption, password protection, time expiry and download limits.
• Native desktop drive integration to promote a better user experience.
• ForeverFile Feature which can keep an archive of files the can be easily restored in the event of Ransomware.
• Integration with common work apps such as Outlook Mail and Office 365.
• Protocol gateways (SFTP, FTPS, WebDav) to prolong the life of legacy systems and extend their reach to Cloud.
• Governance, Audit, PII / PHI Discovery, Encryption to aid GDPR compliance.
• High speed file transfer to save time, money and increase productivity.
• Integration with Object Storage for Digital transformation.
Jim Liddle, Storage Made Easy CEO said: "More government departments and affiliated government bodies are embracing major cloud data solutions such as Amazon S3 and Microsoft Azure Storage. Our File Fabric solution provides a secure, easy way for employees to work with these, and other existing data sources whilst ensuring the user experience is similar to what they had been used to."
The Enterprise File Fabric solution can now be obtained through the Digital Marketplace where G-Cloud 11 services are displayed.
About Storage Made Easy (SME)
Storage Made Easy provides a multi-cloud data management and data protection product called the Enterprise File Fabric™ that unifies on-premises and on-cloud company storage assets in addition to standalone products that bridge desktop and cloud, such as operating system native cloud drives and cloud explorer applications.