PC Guard Software Protection System 06.00.0560 is out
SOFPRO - Software Protection Labs has released new update for their software protection and licensing solution for .NET framework and Windows applications.
By: SOFTWARE PROTECTION LABS DOO
[*] Machine locking: NET ID algorithm has been improved.
- Only enabled network adapters are scanned.
- Virtual network adapters are detected and not used for locking.
- Only physical wired or wireless adapters including usb adapters are used for locking.
- Internal physical network adapters now have priority over external USB network adapters.
- There is no longer need for disconnecting external network adapters on first activation to avoid locking to external network adapters.
- Only in case no internal network adapters are found protection code will use external USB network adapters for NET ID.
- If there are multiple valid network adapters protection code will use first found valid network adapter for initial NET ID.
- All network adapters are scanned when validating initial NET ID.
[+] Protection report now includes detailed information about smart dll handling feature.
[*] Improved memory handling for dll modules.
[!] Few other minor fixes and security improvements.
SOFPRO - Software Protection Labs, https://www.sofpro.com is a well-known provider of professional software copy protection solutions for Windows and .NET framework applications with more than 3000 customers from over 100 countries.
SOFTWARE PROTECTION LABS DOO