NEVA, A Mobile Vascular Access Company Expands To WNY & PA

NEVA, currently collaborating with healthcare facilities throughout Western NY and Pennsylvania, offering IV therapy device placement, on demand.
NEVA Founders Dan & Ashley Rice
NEVA Founders Dan & Ashley Rice
BUFFALO, N.Y. - July 11, 2019 - PRLog -- NEVA, a mobile vascular access company, based out of New England, is now offering their expert IV therapy device placement services, on demand, to medical healthcare facilities throughout Western NY and Pennsylvania.

Veteran owned and operated by husband and wife team Dan and Ashley Rice, who have family ties in the Western NY/ PA area, NEVA collaborates with healthcare facilities of all sizes and locations (especially rural settings), to help ensure that their patients receive the best health outcomes and reduce costs.

There is a high demand for expert IV therapy device placement throughout the United States. Recently, on June 20th, at the annual American Nurses Association's "Hill Day" held in Washington, D.C., a grassroots group of nurses presented a petition to representatives of Congress, that supports a measure to place vascular access specialists in every U.S. hospital, in an effort to improve nurse-to-patient ratios,

According to the Association for Vascular Access, of the more than 590,000 patients admitted to hospitals daily, about 98 percent need a vascular access device. "Oftentimes, it may take clinicians several attempts to insert the devices, which can cause pain for patients and, lead to complications such as bloodstream infections.

"Vascular access specialists make a crucial contribution to maintaining staffing ratios by allowing highly skilled bedside nurses to focus on patient care instead of being called away to assist with intravenous access," Connie Girgenti, RN, a nurse and co-organizer of the petition, said in a press release.

NEVA's mission is to bridge this gap for healthcare facilities. By offering on-demand vascular access device placement (including PICC lines and Mid Lines), NEVA can also assist facilities that may only have a vascular access team available throughout limited times during the day, (typically Mondays through Fridays, 8-4pm), which essentially means that they are available to place IV therapy devices for only 24% of the week. NEVA aims to help facilities with their vascular needs throughout the other 76%!

For more information about NEVA's mobile vascular access device placement services or to order a service online visit

For more information about the ANA "one patient, one device" petition, click here-

Ashley Rice (Chief Administrative Officer)
NEVA Mobile Vascular Access
Posted By:*** Email Verified
Tags:Vascular Access, Nurse Agency
Location:Buffalo - New York - United States
Account Email Address Verified     Disclaimer     Report Abuse

Like PRLog?
Click to Share