Work 365 Teases New Release Ahead of Microsoft Inspire Conference
New integrations, features and partnerships provide holistic approach to cloud business needs for Microsoft customers
Work 365 tackles common pain points such as billing automation, provisioning of custom bundles, and customer self-service. Work 365's latest updates feature more capabilities that help Microsoft partners streamline end-to-end business processes.
The latest updates include:
• Internationalization – Work 365 adapts to different languages and technical requirements, further expanding its applicability to support partners with global customers and partners operating all around the world
• Tax Integration – The billing solution now includes the ability to add all local and regional taxes based on customer location
• Sales Process Automation – Integrated order provisioning capabilities now available from within the Dynamics 365 sales application
• Accounting System Integrations – Work 365 users can now integrate subscription and billing operations with various accounting systems
• Updated Customer Self-Service Features – The solution offers increased flexibility for self-service provisioning and license management by end users
"This new release of Work 365 creates opportunities and possibilities for our customers and will allow for different pricing and bundling scenarios. We continue to integrate with other systems and make the sales, operations and finance process for Microsoft Partners and CSPs more efficient," said Ismail Nalwala, co-CEO of IOTAP. "The platform is customizable, allowing cloud service providers of all sizes to scale their business. The Work 365 solution is a game-changer for businesses looking to build recurring revenue but don't yet have the tools or resources to do so."
These new features are just part of the improvements IOTAP is making to Work 365. The application's functionality will soon be expanded through alliances and strategic relationships with core technology partners in the Dynamics eco-system, with more announcements to come soon.
Those interested in Work 365 can visit booth 1605 during Microsoft's Inspire Conference this July 14-18th, 2019 in Las Vegas, or learn more about Work 365 at http://work365apps.com.
IOTAP is a Gold-certified Microsoft global partner and cloud solutions provider that offers solutions and services to connect, communicate, and collaborate with your internal and external customers and peers across your organization.