Saelig Introduces Economical SAE106S Digital PCB Microscope
High resolution inspection tool with built-in LCD designed for standalone PCB inspection
By: Saelig Co. Inc.
Visual inspection is a premier tool in PCB debug activities. Searching for missing, incorrect or charred components, bad solder joints, and solder bridges is the first order of business when a bad board comes in for repair. This becomes so much easier with a powerful microscope such as the SAE106S. Looking for solder whiskers or bridges between pads or solder joints is especially challenging between the pins of fine-pitch SMD chips without significant magnification. If the problem is a short, it may be plainly visible on the full-color LCD screen as a burned spot that is discolored brown, instead of the normal green solder mask of the PCB.
• 4.3inch full HD LCD screen. 10x-220x continuously adjustable magnification
• High quality optics for extremely sharp 1080p images
• High-quality precision-adjustable stand adjusts the camera-object distance and magnification.
• UV filter protects the lens, reduces reflections and stray light.
• Images and videos can be saved to a microSD card (< 32GB).
• USB 3.0 SD Card reader and SD card included.
• 8 LED ring illumination with adjustable intensity control for optimal illumination levels.
• Two arm-mounted movable/dimmable fill lights for additional lighting control and contrast
• Comprehensive English user manual
The SAE106S Digital PCB Microscope is available now from Saelig.
Saelig co. Inc.