Machines at War 3 v3.1 Released for macOS
By: Isotope 244 LLC
* New Ignis flamethrower unit.
* You can now swipe the touchpad with two fingers to move the view.
* New sound and window engine, fixed black screen bug.
* Many bug fixes and performance increases.
* 64-bit support.
Over 1200 players rate the game 4.7 / 5.
"The best RTS game available on iOS." - MobileTechReview
"Machines at War 3 has a variety unmatched by other RTS titles." - Nizulo
"The randomly generated maps mean that the experience is new each and every time." - Daily Joypad
Game Webpage (http://www.isotope244.com/
* Build over 130 different types of units and technologies
* Rescue the Omicron Initiative in 21 missions
* Command and conquer massive 5,000 unit battles
* Play unlimited random map skirmishes
* Conquer four friends in online multiplayer combat
* Deploy a full arsenal of infantry, aircraft, naval, and ground forces
* English, German, Chinese, Japanese, French, Korean, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian and Italian
* mac OS 10.9 or later
Pricing and Availability:
Machines at War 3 (v3.1) is only $14.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category. There is also an Android version available on Google play, as well as available on Kindle. Review copies available upon request.