Launch of VoltEdge™ Brings Fresh New Energy to Stagnant Game Accessory Category
Veteran Industry Team to Showcase Impressive Lineup of Gaming Audio Headsets to E3
By: VoltEdge, LLC
VolteEdge was started by industry veterans who are dedicated to driving innovation and re-energizing the video game accessory category. Having delivered some of the biggest products and brands in the industry, the VoltEdge team is focused on high-performance products and value offerings that will appeal to the full spectrum of gamers. With extensive relationships and partnerships VoltEdge is poised to be a key player in the creation and design of the next-generation of gaming hardware.
"With a focus on innovation and affordability, we are passionate about developing new gaming accessories,"
VoltEdge will have the following products on display at E3:
· TX70 Wireless Headset for PlayStation 2, PC's and Nintendo Switch - 2.4 GHz Wireless Headset offers uncompromising performance with unparalleled value. The first wireless headset in the industry offered at an SRP of $59.99.
· TX50 Headset for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One – Large impact 50mm speakers deliver exceptional audio quality, coupled with a bold look focused on comfort. SRP $39.99.
· TX40 Universal – Delivers a great gaming experience for playing at home or on the go, with a classic design. SRP $29.99.
· TX30 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch – High quality audio delivered through 40mm drivers and achieves crystal clear chat through the in-line directional mic. SRP $24.99.
· TX20 Universal Headset - Inspired by a retro design, the TX20 is the ultimate headset for gamers who want quality audio without the weight of traditional headphones and headsets. SRP $19.99.
VoltEdge will have many of its products available for testing at booth #433 in the South Hall. Members of the media and other industry participants are invited to visit the booth to speak with the VoltEdge team about their impressive line of new audio equipment designed for the next generation of gaming.
VoltEdge™ is a new brand dedicated to re-energizing the video game accessory category. We are in the "fanware" business, supporting passionate gamers by creating products that meet their demands and budgets. Founded by two industry veterans, Nima Taghavi and Chris Richards, VoltEdge is passionate about driving innovation and entertainment, producing remarkable products at remarkable prices. For more information visit: www.voltedge.co or call (949) 879-8900.