dbForge Studio for Oracle Now Has A New Look & Oracle 19c Support
Devart has introduced a significant update to one of its key tools — dbForge Studio for Oracle. The new version now supports Oracle 19c and has a bunch of useful features aimed to make database development process smoother.
Here's a full list of features implemented in the updated version of the product:
• Oracle 19c Support — enables the work with the most recent Oracle database;
• AutoCommit Mode — provides the automatic commit of recent changes in the documents;
• Improved Schema Comparison Performance — makes the work with the tool more efficient and enjoyable;
• Transaction Reminder and Execution Notifications — allow users to get fresh info about the status of the recently performed queries and uncommitted transactions;
• New Skin — makes the work with the Studio even more visually pleasing and provides improved user experience.
Other tools from the dbForge for Oracle product line, such as dbForge Data Compare for Oracle, dbForge Schema Compare for Oracle, dbForge Compare Bundle for Oracle, dbForge Data Generator for Oracle, and dbForge Documenter for Oracle, were also updated with Oracle Database 19c support.
Learn more about current and previous features that are available in dbForge Studio for Oracle at https://www.devart.com/
Devart is one of the leading developers of database tools and administration software, ALM solutions, data providers for various database servers, data integration and backup solutions. The company also implements Web and Mobile development projects.
For additional information about Devart, visit https://www.devart.com/