Follow on Google News
Eric Hutter Awarded Prestigious Certification
Local Safe Money and Income Radio Host Awarded Certified Financial Fiduciary (CFF) Designation
CFF is a professional designation for financial professionals, namely, those who have successfully completed a rigorous certification and training process established by NACFF and The American Financial Education Alliance (AFEA), and who agree to uphold the highest moral, ethical and fiduciary standards of service when providing advice to potential or existing clients.
The National Association of Certified Financial Fiduciaries (NACFF) was created to provide all the information, tools, and resources needed for financial professionals to ensure they are compliant with fiduciary standards. They have taken it a step further by providing a comprehensive fiduciary training program and certification process that will further establish qualified financial professionals as a Certified Financial Fiduciary® (CFF).
To become a Certified Financial Fiduciary®, Eric M. Hutter met the following requirements:
• Exemplified the highest standards of morals, ethics, and fiduciary standards of service
• Successfully completed a rigorous training and certification process
• Passed a certification exam with a score of 75% or better
• Passed a full background check and is in good standing with all state and federal license requirements
• Business office was reviewed for best practices and compliance
• Completed and submitted the signed CFF Application for Certification.
• Agreed to the NACFF terms of awarding and maintaining certification
• Agreed to abide by and uphold the CFF Code of Conduct
The CFF course is offered in various states across the US. The exam includes multiple-
Eric Hutter CFF
Account Email Address Account Phone Number Disclaimer Report Abuse