BuildEquip – Equipment and Tool Hire
Products offered by BuildEquip
• Toilets and storage: BuildEquip offer four kinds of portable toilets. These include:
• Builders shed: The simplest and most basic design.
• Features: Lightweight, portable with a lockable door.
• Dimension:0m x 3.0m x 2.0m, 2.1m x 2.8m x 2.0m.
• Accessories: Anchor chains and anchor pegs.
• Chemical toilet: The standard non-flush design that uses chemicals instead of water.
• Features: Lightweight, portable, self-closing door features a steel base with carrying handles.
• Dimension: 1120mm x 1080mm x 2300mm.
• Weight: 60kg.
• Accessories: Toilet paper holder, lockable bin 100 litres, bin lid and bin lid clamp.
• Flush toilet: Flushing directly into the municipal sewage line, this is the most environmentally friendly portable toilet available in the market.
• Features: Lightweight, portable, self-closing door featuring a steel base with carrying handles.
• Dimension: 1120mm x 1080mm x 2050mm.
• Accessories: Toilet paper holder, toilet seat and lid.
• VIP toilet: Providing the utmost comfort, this toilet is used in film industries and VIP events.
• Features: Flushable toilet with hand washing basin.
• Accessories: Soap, towel, toilet paper dispensers, mirror and lighting.
Trestles and ladders: The various kinds of ladders and trestles that can be rented from BuildEquip are:
• Builders folding trestle: This sturdy and robust trestle is designed for the DIY home builders and the building contractors.
• Dimension: 200mm x 880mm x 1300 (closed), 800mm x 880mm x 2230mm (fully extended).
• Weight: 25kg.
• Ceiling trestle: Another heavy-duty trestle for building purposes.
• Dimension: 40mm x 596mm x 1500mm (closed).
• Extension ladder: The aluminium extension ladder is just perfect for the building and engineering industries.
• Features: Platform rungs, gravity rope and pulley system.
• Dimension:3m x 6.0m, 4.8m x 9.0m etc.
• Weight:26kg, 21.86kg etc.
• Step ladder double sided: This is the heavy-duty aluminium ladder for building and engineering industries.
• Features: High sheer strength rivets, durable aluminium construction and non-slip treads.
• Height:4m, 3.0m, 3.6m.
• Weight:0kg, 16.8kg, 21.0kg.
• Timber board: Used in conjunction with trestles, building concrete boxes and ramps.
• Feature: SA pine timber grade S5.
• Length:9m to 3.0m.
• Dimension: 50mm x 230mm.
• Tripod trestle: Used in small spaces where other types of trestles do not fit.
• Dimension: 500mm x 500mm x 750mm.
To know more about the other products supplied by BuildEquip, please visit their official website: https://buildequip.co.za/
BuildEquip was established in 1972 in Cape Town. The company has two branches. One is in Durbanville, and the other one is in Bellville, which is also their administration head office.
5 Danie Uys Street, Kaymor Industrial, Stikland
Bellville, Cape Town, 7530, South Africa