pFOkUS Redefines Shower Caulking by Unveiling its New Caulk Substitute in the United States
pFOkUS - One of the best tile and grout restoration product manufacturing companies has eliminated the traditional practice of caulking in showers. With the constant problems arising with caulk peeling off or cracking after some time, they wanted to come up with a better solution. They manufactured a high-quality caulk-substitute
- Sentura which is used for caulk replacement. Shower corners need to be sealed to prevent mold breeding and staining. Sentura is the perfect product for sealing shower corners permanently.
What Lead them to Design Something Remarkable like Sentura?
pFOkUS chemists and engineers often found customers facing issues with caulk. They could see that no one was satisfied with caulk and wanted a better solution. After some research, they came up with Sentura, which promised to offer a permanent solution to sealing shower corners.
The problems with caulk are many. Caulk tends to peel off in wet and dry conditions and loosens its bond easily when cleaned with certain chemicals, while delivering a bulky appearance in the corners. It becomes useless within a few months as mold and mildew start to develop in the cracked areas. Sentura proved to be an outstanding innovation for shower restoration. This ideal caulk substitute does not peal like caulk when exposed to moisture in wet areas. Sentura is a much better alternative which seals shower corners permanently. After applying Sentura, the professionals tested the surface using a luminometer - a tool to measure the concentration of microorganisms within a certain area. They found that after the application of Sentura, the corners had 90% less germs.
A Few Features of Sentura:
· Sentura - a two-part pigmented flexible solvent based epoxy/resin, formulated with a 1200psi adhesion never pops out from the surface.
· It forms a protective layer on the shower corners preventing bacteria and mold formation.
· It never cracks in dry settings like caulk.
· It can be pigmented in over 40 different colors so that it can match with the tile color.
· Sentura is also used to repair cracked tile and grout.
· It can also be used for cracked tile repair. In the absence of a spare tile, Sentura seamlessly repairs the cracks in the tiles with its sleek appearance. Low-quality adhesives are not long lasting and durable like Sentura which repairs your cracks forever.
pFOkUS has a very user-friendly website which clearly explains all their products in detail. One can get some useful tips about how to use their products and also read some interesting blogs. Apart from caulk substitute, they also manufacture other incredible products for grout repair, tile and grout cleaning and glass restoration. Customers can log on to their webpage to gain useful tips to help one keep their surfaces well-maintained. They offer free delivery for orders above $55 in the United States.
Training and Certification
Not just superior-quality products, pFOkUS also provides hands-on training to help you with their installation and use. They offer a training program at a fee of $1100.
For more information, customers can visit their website: www.pfokus.com or call them at +1-800-977-8313.
Page Updated Last on: Mar 22, 2019