Netcom Learning Launched Essential It Skills Library Catalog
In an increasingly digitized and technology-driven business ecosystem, it is imperative for all organizations to ensure their employees are equipped with up to date technology skills.
By: NetCom Learning
It's a well-recognized fact that growth-oriented organizations make training a part of their culture. The essential IT skills training not only helps in career development for your employees, but it also makes them more successful in their current positions. The number of technology-related employment opportunities could increase by 12% by 2024. Therefore, you could be an IT professional willing to develop the expertise through a series of skills-based courses or a business manager/owner keen to enhance your teams' IT skills, our individual and organizational learning options could give a significant boost to your productivity.
The Essential IT Skills eLearning Library provides on-demand one year access to a variety of courses:
• MS Office
• Project Management
• Skype for Business
• Entry Level Software Development
• IT Support
• Web Development
• Cloud Administration
• Microsoft Azure
• Microsoft 365
• Data Analysis
• Big Data, Data Science
• Artificial Intelligence
• Business & Leadership
Benefits of subscribing to NetCom Learning Essential IT Skills eLearning Library:
• 24x7 one-year unlimited access to an on-demand library comprising of more than 250 courses
• Includes HD Videos, knowledge checks, hands-on labs, practice exercises, LMS, and mentoring sessions
• Content created by the premier technical and instructional experts
• Flexible and scalable as per your business requirements
• Cost effective. An e-learning model saves expenses on traveling, logistics, and accommodation
• Ensures better workforce learning progress and engagement. Learn more.
Elearning Library: https://www.netcomlearning.com/
About NetCom Learning
NetCom Learning helps construct innovative learning organizations in the workplace by structuring a smarter workforce, supporting learning changes, and driving learning growth. For more than 20 years, we have been enabling organizations to meet optimal performance goals and address challenges by managing various aspects of organizational learning.
Visit us at www.netcomlearning.com
Like and Follow us on Our Social Media Handles
The purpose of NetCom Learning is to promote the values of lifelong learning!
Page Updated Last on: Mar 11, 2019