Beyond the Pew Program, with Founder Sarita Pittman, Shows the Way to Faith at Work And Business Coaching with Board Certification

Executive Coach, Sarita Pittman is on a different mission this time around. She's intentionally starting a faith at work movement for leaders who feel called to start a coaching business.
By: atiras international
 
beyond the pew
beyond the pew
SAVANNAH, Ga. - March 7, 2019 - PRLog -- Making moves Beyond the Pew is the new faith-based program on the rise. Executive Coach, Sarita Pittman is on a different mission this time around. She's intentionally starting a faith at work movement for leaders who feel called to start a coaching business.

"As leaders, it's important to reach leaders and take them beyond the four walls of the church. People of faith want more, and believe life offers more for their ideas, goals, and visions," said Pittman.

Pittman is a witness to feeling from the depths of her soul the call to something more in life. People of all faiths sit in pews week after week hearing messages of encouragement and inspiration, but often have a burden within to do more, reach goals, help people, and desire to make a difference in some capacity. These are the ones who continually experience many levels of breakthroughs in life and ready to be the life-line to others.

She sees and grasps why many leaders do not move beyond the pew. According to her findings, it's "we're afraid to set goals." Pittman further remarks, "We're open to accepting failures, mediocrity and have nothing to measure our successes by if any."

One study shows that only 2% of people achieve their goals and the other 98% have not achieved them due to writing them down. The program creates life coaching leaders of all faiths and encounters who walk away understanding how to use goal-setting, how to incorporate personal development daily and conflict-resolution.

"Beyond the Pew will reach those who have been forgotten," says Pastor Michael Scott. "Sarita helped me broaden my thinking as a faith-based leader. She helps people reach their untapped potential. Sarita is more than qualified because of who I am now."

How to fulfill this other aspect to people's need for a coaching business startup is where Pittman's Beyond the Pew model fits perfectly. The program ensures Board Certification for Coaches through ICF (International Coach Federation). Attendees will receive a 2-day in-person training and get certification upon completion.

Attendees also get immediate access to its curriculum and courses to begin using in their new coaching business. This enables the newly certified coaches to begin hosting thriving sessions one-to-one or group coaching in their home-based areas.

Beyond the Pew is for the faith-based aspiring entrepreneur who wants to become a life coach. He or she will be a life coach who can use faith-based language and communication to effectively make a difference in people's lives.

For more information about the program, go to www.beyondthepewacademy.com

Contact
Pam Perry PR
***@pamperrypr.com
(248) 690-6810

Photo:
https://www.prlog.org/12758240/1
End
Email:***@pamperrypr.com Email Verified
Tags:Church Marketing, Sarita Pittman, Atiras, Business Coach, Beyond The Pew
Industry:Business, Home business, Religion
Location:Savannah - Georgia - United States
Subject:Events
Account Email Address Verified     Account Phone Number Verified     Disclaimer     Report Abuse



Like PRLog?
9K2K1K
Click to Share