Work 365 v2.0 Subscription Management and Billing Platform Now Available on Microsoft Appsource
By: Work 365
Created by IOTAP's cloud solutions experts, Work 365 is a fully integrated customer experience platform that helps partners and CSPs increase profit margins, provide exceptional service, and grow revenue all from within a single application.
Work 365 is an ideal solution for Microsoft partners looking to scale their cloud and recurring revenue business through the Microsoft CSP program.
Work 365 provides a coordinated orchestration of sales, support, finance and billing tasks in one system to allow CSP partners to grow their business profitably by streamlining processes:
• Automate subscription management, including billing, invoicing, refunds, and credits.
• Create, provision, and manage custom bundles and solutions.
• Simplify customer onboarding that includes agreement registration and bidirectional data sync with the Partner Center
• Allow customers to manage their own licenses and subscriptions with easy-to-use self-service portals
• Centralize management of incentives and sales commissions
"Work 365 empowers cloud partners to deliver exceptional customer experiences,"
Kirsten Edmondson Wolfe, Senior Director, AppSource Product Marketing, Microsoft Corp., said, "We're excited to welcome Work 365 to Microsoft AppSource, which gives our partners great exposure to cloud customers around the globe. Microsoft AppSource offers partner solutions such as Work 365 from IOTAP to help customers meet their needs faster."
Work 365 is built on Microsoft Dynamics 365, offering Microsoft partners and CSPs an extensible platform to scale and operate the entire business while streamlining billing, invoicing, sales, and customer service operations.
Get a free trial of Work 365 on Microsoft AppSource: https://appsource.microsoft.com/