WhatsApp API Interesting Use Cases
By: UMS Tech Labs
Imagine getting Banks, Hospitals, Medicine,Airports, Railways, Cabs, New, Market alerts all just over WhatsApp. The advantage to integrate WhatsApp API into your back ends is the end customer need not maintain separate Apps.
There are more than 1 billion active user WhatsApp and is very user friendly. Another positive aspect of WhatsApp is it is internet based and does not require SMS or calling packs hence you can serve all your National and International customers at Flat rate cost.
We at UMS Tech Labs work closely with these WhatsApp API integration. We do integrate these WhatsApp APIs into CRMs like Salesforce, Zoho, Pipedrive, Freshdesk, Zendesk,Zoho Desk, SAP etc.
Such that your Agents can chat with your customers over WhatsApp and the complete chat history is available in the CRMs.
Also with the APIs we can send automated messages based of work flows in the CRMs. For example when a new lead is created or a ticket is created or status is changed we can send automated messages.
Another option most of the customers are looking for is Tally WhatsApp Integration. With the WhatsApp API (https://umstechlabs.com/
Some Of the Application of Business WhatsApp API can be as follows.
• Creating New leads/Tickets Based on Incoming whatsapp messages.
• Customer support chat over WhatsApp.
• Automated alerts notification over WhatsApp. (Status changes in CRM)
• Automated Ticket/Hotel/
• Feedback campaigns over WhatsApp.
• Appointment / other Reminders over WhatsApp.
• PDF invoice over WhatsApp from Tally.
• WhatsApp CRM Integrations
• Replacing Automated IVR options over WhatsApp.
• Sending WhatsApp instead of international SMS.
• FAQ answers over WhatsApp
• Automated Appointment booking over WhatsApp
Above are sample and non-exhaustive list of WhatsApp API applications. The use cases can be defined by organisation according to their needs. We can do the integration with all the use cases.
Sooner or later every organization has to adopt and use WhatsApp as a customer support and experience tool. please visit our website https://umstechlabs.com/
UMS Tech Labs