News By Tag
News By Location
Follow on Google News
MindInventory Penetrates into the Zone of Golang Development with a Bang
MindInventory Adds Golang Language into its Cart of Development Services
Continuing this trend further, it penetrates into the zone of Golang programming language, which has been developed and maintained by none other than the Google.
A Prominent Golang Development Company
Golang or the Go is an open-source programming language. It is well compiled and statically typed used for the development of concurrent applications and web development. If one considers the syntax of the Go language it is similar to that of C. With Golang, the developers can also get access to free tools, compilers, and source code.
MindInventory is a leading and prominent Golang Development Company that has stood upfront in building the server-side applications with the support of different web frameworks such as echo and gin etc. The Company explicitly caters to a number of projects requires implementing cloud computing, the higher level of concurrency using the goroutines and channels.
The Golang is a multi-paradigm and object-oriented programming language. The Google Go toolchain targets various platforms that include Linux, BSD, MacOS, Plan 9, and Windows, etc. MindInventory has hands-on experience in Go language to write simple programs that quickly compiles to the machine code, adding the advantage of garbage collection and power of run-time reflection.
The Go language also includes a package system where each package has a path. The programs begin their operation in the main package. The programming language offers built-in facilities and adequate library support for writing the concurrent programs. MindInventory has got a pool of highly skilled Golang developers working devotedly to bring more productivity and scalability into the project with an adept implementation of techniques and strategies.
Why Should You Choose Golang Programming Language?
- Golang offers the advantage of GoDoc that simplifies the process of documenting the pages. It is a single documentation engine and each application or the library in Go uses the same format of documentation saving a lot of time.
- The static coding in Go helps the developers in simplifying their tasks. They don't have to implement any other language but only simple English.
- Go is high on performance and comparatively better than Python version 2 and 3. This is due to the concurrency model and higher CPU scalability.
- The programming language can be compiled into a single binary with the combination of all dependencies, modules, and libraries.
- Go language does not need any additional support from the web frameworks and third-party libraries.
- Golang offers the IDE and debugging support thus, helping to reduce the coding time by 80%.
- The Garbage collection feature helps to automate the memory management and therefore, the developers are able to design simple interfaces.
- Golang offers support for the static typing so that the bug issue can be resolved quickly and easily.
The developers also get the support from the large community and it is rightly regarded as the modern language.
Why MindInventory is an Ideal Choice for Golang Development
- MindInventory is equipped highly experienced and adroit Golang engineers with all things Go, working in collaboration to dig out innovative application designs and features.
- MindInventory undertakes the best practices in developing the enterprise apps serving the needs of wide range of business industries.
- The business entrepreneurs can look to hire expert Golang developers from a reliable company based on various pricing modules such as part-time and full-time engagement, and hiring on an hourly basis; all at budget-friendly rates.
MindInventory ( https://www.mindinventory.com ) is a digital-first Mobile, Web and Software Development Company having tons of experience in mobile and web app development. With each passing day, it is transcending the upper heights of the Information technology, craving to delve deep into the vary aspect of different programming languages.