RAD Studio 10.3 Rio Support in Updated SecureBridge by Devart
An update of SecureBridge components delivers such new features as:
• Support for RAD Studio 10.3 Rio
• Support for the TLS 1.3 protocol
• Support for the WebSocket protocol by the TScWebSocketClient component
• Support for Elliptic-Curve keys and certificates
• Support for ECDSA algorithm for TLS/SSL protocol
• Support for GCM encryption mode
• Support for Lazarus 1.8.4
• Security for SSL client is significantly improved
• The TScUser.SSHChannelPermissions property to manage available user permissions is added
• The interface for the OnData, BeforeWriteData, and AfterWriteData events in the TScSFTPClient component is changed
SecureBridge implements a variety of secure data transmission protocols, such as SSH, SFTP, SSL, FTPS, HTTPS, WebSocket to prevent data interception or modification in an untrusted network when developing applications in Delphi, C++Builder, and Lazarus.
Learn more about SecureBridge at https://www.devart.com/
Devart is one of the leading developers of database tools and administration software, ALM solutions, data providers for various database servers, data integration and backup solutions. The company also implements Web and Mobile development projects.
Learn more about Devart at https://www.devart.com.