PHD Introduces New Mobile Video Security Cameras to Monitor and Protect Every Corner of Your Home

Home monitoring and protection at its best via Perfect Home Defense Security Cameras
 
 
Security Cameras
Security Cameras
MORRISVILLE, N.C. - Nov. 6, 2018 - PRLog -- The market leader in providing smart home security and automation solutions, Perfect Home Defense introduces new mobile video security cameras to monitor and protect your house. The modern security cameras have better features to ensure security round the clock. With novel design and high technology, the surveillance cameras are equipped with inbuilt motion detectors and night vision, the two most important features for any security camera.

The motion detector security cameras are considered more efficient and have better results. The basic job of a motion detector is to monitor a suspicious motion. So, the security cameras with motion detectors help catch a suspicious motion and transmit the live video in the form of a message to the user through their smartphone. This enables the homeowner to check the suspicious activity and take timely action.

Another new feature included in the video surveillance cameras is that they are now night vision enabled. This makes them more useful and efficient. The performance of the security camera would not be compromised even if there is darkness around the focus area. This means the new mobile video camera can offer clear images even at night and during rainy/foggy weather. Having a security camera with no night vision is not useful. The customers can't have good images and videos after 5 to 6 p.m. It is an important time when criminal activity reaches its peak. Having no security camera or a camera with no night vision offers an edge to the criminals. No one could identify them. But mounting a night vision camera makes sure no culprit goes on the loose.

According to an estimate, the international video surveillance device market in 2017 was $16.8 billion. Experts say the market will double in five years. More homeowners are buying the latest video surveillance camera systems (https://perfecthomedefense.com/products/mobile-video/) to ensure security of their properties. A survey conducted recently in the United States showed, 80 percent of homeowners agreed to use the latest mobile video surveillance cameras. While the other 20 percent had a home security camera system in place.

Perfect Home Defense(https://perfecthomedefense.com/) customers who bought the smart mobile video security cameras appreciated the smart alert feature. Users said the feature can help them in many ways. It can prevent a crime. It can give us a warning. It can help identify a criminal on spot. The smart alert feature enables the security camera owner to review a suspicious activity on the spot. The feature had enabled many homeowners to prevent burglaries in the recent past.

Here are some features that the PHD modern security cameras offer:

Brilliant 720pHD Video Resolution
Advanced Passive Infrared Technology
Night Vision
Smartphone Access
Weather proof
Wide-Angled Camera Focus
Motion activated

Perfect Home Defense security cameras can be installed by its professional technician. The company does not charge on equipment, installation or activation making them the most affordable home security systems provider in the United States.

Contact
Perfect Home Defense
***@gmail.com
8005539461
End
Email:***@gmail.com
Tags:Security Cameras
Industry:Home
Location:Morrisville - North Carolina - United States
Subject:Services
Account Email Address Verified     Account Phone Number Verified     Disclaimer     Report Abuse
Perfect Home Defense PRs
Trending News
Most Viewed
Top Daily News



Like PRLog?
9K2K1K
Click to Share