Final Reminder: 1 Week Until SMi's Superbugs & Superdrugs Conference USA
Iselin, New Jersey www.superbugs-usa.com/press Sponsored by Scynexis
By: SMi Group
If you have not yet confirmed your attendance there is still time to secure one of the last few remaining seats at the only antibacterial event dedicated to combating drug resistance. With our Superbugs portfolio of events firmly becoming established as the industry's leading platform for updates on clinical progress, networking and industry developments, don't miss the chance to book your place before registration closes.
SPECIAL PRICE FOR WORKSHOP & CONFERENCE – THIS WEEK ONLY!
Join the workshops for only $499!
Attend the conference for only $1099!
• DISCOVERY AND EVALUATION OF INHIBITORS OF INTERMEDIARY METABOLISM AS NOVEL ANTIBIOTICS AGAINST GRAM-NEGATIVE BACTERIAL PATHOGENS, Brent Cezairliyan, Senior Scientist, Octagon Therapeutics
• TP-6076: A NOVEL FLUOROCYCLINE ANTIBIOTIC WITH POTENT ACTIVITY AGAINST CARBAPENEM-RESISTANT GRAM (-) ORGANISMS, Joe Newman, Senior Director, Head of Biology, Tetraphase Pharmaceuticals
• THE MICROBIOME AND ITS IMPACT ON THE FIELD, Christopher Ford, Group Leader, Microbiome Sciences of ID, Seres Therapeutics
• PRACTICAL CLINICAL DIAGNOSTIC APPLICATIONS USING LASER LIGHT-SCATTERING:
• PHARMACOKINETIC AND PHARMACODYNAMIC APPROACHES TO OPTIMIZE DRUG DEVELOPMENT IN INVASIVE ASPERGILLOSIS, Laura Kovanda, Senior Director Global Development Project Leader, Astellas Pharma Global Development, Inc.
Attendees from across the world. Nations confirmed to attend include: Canada, Denmark, France, United Kingdom and the USA.
Over 18 key presentations from a mix of host nation government bodies, big pharma and biotechs such as the UNIT System College of Pharmacy, Janssen, Octagon Therapeutics, Achaogen, Agile Sciences, Venatorx Pharmaceuticals, Tetraphase Pharmaceuticals, Motif BioSciences, MedImmune, Case Western Reserve University, SCYNEXIS, Healthcare Business of Merck, Seres Therapeutics and more.
New interviews and expert insight from those at forefront of therapeutic development and new initiatives. Includes Q&A's with Octagon Therapeutics, Motif Bio, Astellas Pharma Global, Venatorx Pharmaceuticals and HHS/ASPR/BARDA
Visit the website for further details www.superbugs-
Twitter - @SMIpharm & #smibugs
LinkedIn - SMi Pharma
+44 (0)20 7827 6000
About SMi Group:
Established since 1993, the SMi Group is a global event-production company that specializes in Business-to-