Why IT Certifications are Important to Launch Your Tech Career
At this moment, Information technology is one of the fastest-growing industries. Jobseekers are trying to get their dream Job in IT industry whether they have IT background or they are from another education background(NOT-IT).
By: ITlearn 360
But the question is why job seekers are moving to the IT industry?
1. They can earn good money.
2. IT may be a challenging field, but once you adopt the things on what you are doing you will thrive not only in work but also in your personal life.
3. This gives you the opportunity to meet new colleagues and share ideas with them.
4. IT is a goal-oriented field, it constantly motivates you to achieve the highest standards. You will always learn new skills that can be challenging and this will increase your value and help you to grow your career.
5. IT is growing at such a rapid rate, many traditional/
6. It will expand your mind because you need to have a problem solving strategy that quickly resolves any issues that may come up to solve big problems.
If you are from IT background, then it will be easy for you to adopt the new technologies, but if you are from the NON-IT background and try to get a place in IT, it is hard to adopt IT skills because you need to work hard and spend more time for that.
But it is not impossible to get IT job.
There are some certifications which help you to get Job in IT industry. Here are some certifications/
1. Software testing(QA) certification
2. Automation testing certification
3. Associate-level certifications
4. WordPress for Beginners
5. UI / UX designer
6. Web app development etc.
But in above certifications /courses, AWS associate-level certifications are in demand in IT industries and it will not be very hard to learn the AWS skills. Amazon Web Services (AWS) provides cloud services which are using by startups, big companies, and government agencies. AWS is providing the platforms to all industries to build their applications or to handle big data. The way, Companies are adopting to AWS because of their services, it is generating the jobs which require AWS certified candidates or having AWS hot skills. Here are some associate-level certifications which help to learn the AWS skills and enter into IT industry:
1. AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner
2. AWS Certified Developer – Associate
AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner will help you to get the overall understanding of the AWS Cloud, independent of specific technical roles and help you enter in IT industry with AWS skills. After you can try AWS Certified Developer associate exam to become AWS developer.
AWS Certified developer will help you to
1. understanding of core knowledge of AWS services, uses of AWS services, and basic AWS architecture best practices.
2. Proficient in developing, deploying, and debugging cloud-based applications using AWS
3. Able to use the AWS service APIs, AWS CLI, and SDKs to write applications
4. Able to identify key features of AWS services
5. Understanding the AWS shared responsibility model
6. Understanding of application lifecycle management
7. Ability to use a CI/CD pipeline to deploy applications on AWS etc.
After passing the AWS certified developer, if you are looking to switch or jump your career to AWS architect or AWS administrator, then these 2 certifications will help you
1. AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate
2. AWS Certified SysOps Administrator - Associate
Check out the flow of AWS associate certifications (easy to hard level)