News By Tag
News By Location
IMI Association Executives Enhances Organizational Capabilities and Expertise with New Hires
Established in 1986 as a marketing communications agency with five employees, IMI transitioned into a fully focused AMC 10 years later. It has grown to approximately 35 employees; and today, serves as operational staff, from executives to administrators, for its clients and members. IMI oversees the day-to-day functions and responsibilities so clients can focus on strategy and policy decisions for their organizations.
"We have experienced a tremendous amount of growth, and it's a testament to IMI's continued expansion of capabilities, depth of industry knowledge and spectrum of expertise we offer to clients," said Linda Owens, CAE, IMI owner and president. "All of us at IMI are aligned with the goal of building relationships and delivering solutions. The additions to our team have helped us to further build upon our best practices within association management, and provide a full spectrum of quality resources and services."
IMI provides clients with leadership support and strategic development;
• April Akins: Accounting specialist for IMI
• Christina Alevizatos: Membership coordinator for the National Public Records Research Association & the Turfgrass Council of North Carolina
• Naja Alvarado: Membership and certification coordinator for the International Childbirth Education Association and administrative manager for the International Association of Government Officials
• Caroline Behe: Administration coordinator for La Leche League International and North Carolina Electronic Security Association
• Melissa Conger: Communications associate for La Leche League International and the International Nursing Association for Clinical Simulation & Learning
• Nancy Haywood: Membership coordinator for the International Nursing Association for Clinical Simulation & Learning; account associate for the Electronic Signature and Records Association
• Katee Sissler: Technology support associate for IMI
• Christine Wilks: Project manager for the International Nursing Association for Clinical Simulation & Learning; account associate for La Leche League International
About IMI Association Executives
Since 1986, IMI Association Executives Inc. has been helping associations meet their members' needs with a turn-key package of administrative, meeting and event planning services provided by a staff of experienced association management professionals. Located just minutes from downtown Raleigh, IMI Association Executives is the management choice for non-profit trade and professional associations that are local, state, regional, national and international in scope. For more information or to request a proposal, please call 919.459.2070 or visit www.imiae.com.