Archiware hosts QNAP and brings native LTFS integration to IBC 2018
Archiware, manufacturer of Archive and Backup software for the Media & Entertainment industry, is showcasing the latest version of the P5 software suite at IBC Show 2018 in Amsterdam.
By: Archiware GmbH
Munich/Amsterdam, September 2018 – At IBC 2018, Archiware presents the upcoming version 5.6 of the Archiware P5 data management software suite. New features include:
• LTFS support for import and export of data
• Extended cloud support for Microsoft Azure, Hitachi S3 and Wasabi S3
• Support for Backblaze Fireball, Amazon Snowball and other import services for large datasets
• Throughput tuning, manual sync and restore from Ssnc for P5 Synchronize
With the release of version 5.6, Archiware is also offering the new "P5 Desktop Edition", an essential license package including P5 Archive and P5 Backup to a single LTO tape drive, intended to make P5's high-end data security and broad feature set affordable for single users and small groups.
Archiware is proud to be hosting QNAP, leading provider of NAS storage systems and latest hardware partner, on the Archiware booth 7.D35, with P5 software running on QNAP NAS hardware and experts from QNAP available for product enquiries and demonstrations.
New to the record list of 31 software and hardware partners Archiware boasts at this year's IBC is Munich-based storage vendor FAST LTA, manufacturer of the Silent Brick "COLD Storage" with transportable storage containers. FAST LTA, now a certified Archiware partner, is showing their product line on booth 7.D21.
As of IBC 2018, Archiware is proud to be represented by Global Distribution as a new distributor for the United Kingdom, working with existing distributor JPY. A demo setup of the P5 Desktop Edition on a Mac and including an mTape Thunderbolt LTO tape drive by mLogic will be available on Global Distribution's booth 7.A55.
Headquartered in Munich, Germany, Archiware GmbH is a privately held company with over 20 years of experience in data management software for backup, synchronization and archiving. Archiware's software is primarily aimed at the SMB and Media & Entertainment industry.
The product line includes:
- P5 Synchronize – Replicate data to ensure high availability
- P5 Backup – Back up server data to disk, tape and cloud
- P5 Backup2Go – Back up desktop and laptop data to disk
- P5 Archive – Move or migrate data offline to disk, tape and cloud - Pure – Essential VMware Backup
For more information, visit www.archiware.com
Julia Friedrich, Marketing Manager Sonnenstr. 27, 80331 Munich www.archiware.com firstname.lastname@example.org
+49 89 319 084 98
Julia Friedrich, Marketing Manager