Saelig Introduces AFV-P Series Programmable AC Power Supplies
Versatile Programmable Preen AC+DC power sources suit a variety of test situations and power simulations
By: Saelig Co. Inc.
The AFV-P series provides comprehensive programmable features (step/ramp/transient)
Measurement features in the AFV-P series include RMS voltage, RMS current, true power, apparent power, power factor, crest factor, reactive power, etc. An intuitive 5" touch screen with an additional rotary knob control allows quick adjustments and configurations of voltage, current and frequency. The AFV-P series can also be remotely controlled via standard interfaces. Free control software and a LabVIEW driver are available for easy programming and remote operation.
• Compact and high power density: 600VA to 2500VA (2U case) and 5000VA (4U case).
• AC source with DC output extends applications to include DC testing
• Wide output voltage of 0-310V; output frequency 15-1000Hz
• THD < 0.3 % when output power is under 100Hz
• Inrush current: capable of delivering up to 4.5 times of peak current.
• Start/End phase angle: define the start and end phase angle from 0° to 360°
• Current foldback feature: constant output current when output voltage varies.
• STEP and RAMP function for voltage and frequency variation tests
• TRANSIENT generation provides users an easy setup for power line disturbance (PLD) simulation.
• Set and view parameters easily via 5" touch panel or rotary knob.
• Free control software and LabVIEW driver for programming and remote control.
• High slew rate: less than 300µs for 0 to 90% output voltage
Housed in an attractive 2U or 4U rackmount case, the AFV-P series of AC/DC power supplies are designed and built by Preen AC Power Corp., a leading Taiwanese power supply systems provider. Preen power supplies are available now from their technical distributor Saelig Company, Inc., Fairport, NY. For detailed specifications, free technical assistance, or additional information, please contact Saelig 1-888-7SAELIG http://www.saelig.com
Saelig Co. Inc.