News By Tag
News By Location
ENJOYNEER- Inspiration For The New Generation Of Makers
When Enjoyneer founder Sandeep began his career in the field of aerospace engineering, he never imagined it would lead him in an unexpected direction. After a chance encounter, and a brush with bad luck, he had an epiphany: The world needs more love and less hate. This startling revelation led him to create a company whose mission is to help the next generation of great minds find their purpose. To change not only their own circumstances, but to influence the circumstances that surround others.
As Sandeep began focusing on helping to change circumstances for people everywhere, he quickly realized that the engineering world lacked the compassion that was really needed to help in the places that needed it the most. And with that, he began to focus on the future, bringing new perspectives to the world, and to help the brilliant minds out there shape a better, brighter tomorrow for everyone.
The Three Phases of Enjoyneer
Sandeep embraced compassion and kindness, which changed his entire life. And now, Enjoyneer is a vehicle that is designed to build a community around the idea of creating that better future. Sandeep's vision for the company has three distinct phases:
1. To report on the big innovations and individuals who are already changing the world--and those that will change it in the future. Along the way, Enjoyneer will raise awareness about the benefits of positive change and innovation.
2. The launch of Innovation Lab, which will work on ideas that tackle the biggest challenges around the globe through direct development and action.
3. The deployment of the inventions that spring from the Innovation Lab. Additionally, to grow into the biggest media platform for the future generation of creators.
By being a platform that helps bring great minds together and inspire them, Enjoyneer aims to create a better world and to reach it by making it easier to find inspiration and to work together for change. Anyone who desires to become a part of something bigger then themselves has the opportunity to make that desire a reality through Enjoyneer.
Big Challenges, Big Changes
It isn't difficult to understand why the vision of Enjoyneer is so important. Just take a look at some of the many global challenges that need to be addressed over the coming years, and it's clear why this endeavor deserves attention.
· Over the next 20 years, the population of the planet is predicted to increase by 2 billion. And 95% of that increase will take place in underdeveloped countries.
· By 2050 the planet must be able to produce 60% more food than it currently does in order to feed everyone.
· As many as 1.2 billion people on the planet will still be without electricity by 2030.
· Already, 800 million are without access to clean, safe water around the world. That number will only grow along with the planet's population.
· There are currently 2.4 billion people who lack improved sanitation facilities.
· It's estimated that 80% of the illnesses that occur in developing countries are directly caused by poor water quality and lack of sanitation.
· Global pollution continues to be a major issue, impacting the world's air quality. This has a direct impact on global warming as well.
· Renewable energy sources will contribute 26% of the global energy grid by 2020. Several countries are committed to exceeding that number.
In short, the world needs help. Enjoyneer is committed to providing that help, but it's not easy to do it alone. Are you willing to join forces to become the change agent that the world so desperately needs?
How You Can Help Make A Difference In The World
Sometimes, all it takes to make a big change in the world is to take a small step forward. When multiple people come together to take those steps, amazing things can happen. When inspiration meets innovation, it's possible to change the world and confront the global challenges we face. It's how we can all change the bad circumstances into something better. By supporting Enjoyneer's Indiegogo campaign, you'll not only be helping the organization achieve its mission goals, you'll be helping it change the world, one circumstance at a time.