News By Tag
News By Location
Seattle Resilient Leadership Coach Certification Program – Seattle
Program graduates will benefit from this professional development program in several ways:
• Enrich: Add a uniquely powerful approach to their coaching toolkit based on Bowen Theory
• Engage: Become part of the Resilient Leadership Certified Coach Cadre
• Enlighten: Learn, Collaborate and Network with a cohort of highly qualified leaders and coaches.
• Educate: Earn International Coach Federation (ICF) CCE's
During the three-day program and four quarterly virtual follow up sessions, six core elements of Resilient Leadership will be fully explored.
1. Observe the Emotional System
2. Think Systems
3. Focus on Differentiation of Self
Be a Step-Down Transformer
1. Become a more astute observer of reactivity in self, others, systems.
2. Understand the contagious nature of a leader's presence.
3. Embody a less-anxious presence.
Lead with Conviction
1. Recognize when anxiety—in yourself or in your system—makes it more challenging to lead with conviction.
2. Understand the crucial role a leader's clarity of vision, values and principles plays in calming an anxious system.
3. In the face of resistance and sabotage, stay the course—without feeling defensive or needing to "win".
1. Observe whether your default tendency is towards too much distance or too much closeness.
2. Understand that a leader is only able to exert positive influence on a system to which s/he is connected.
3. Work on maintaining a healthy balance between being close enough to influence yet distant enough to lead.
Balance the See-Saw
1. Observe the role anxiety plays in your own over/under-functioning.
2. Understand the reciprocal nature of over/under-functioning.
3. Act to break the cycle by focusing on your own functioning.
1. Observe that triangles are nature's way of lowering anxiety, and they are everywhere!
2. Understand the difference between a toxic and a healthy triangle.
3. Manage your stress by re-positioning yourself in triangles.
Program Dates and Location:
• Dates: October 11-13, 2018
• Location – Seattle, Washington
$2,175 for new attendees, $350 for alumni. Deposit of $200.00 required at the time of registration and balance due by September 15, 2018.
For more information on Resilient Leadership practitioners and learning opportunities in the Seattle, Washington area please contact Janet Moczulewski at email@example.com
For more information about Resilient Leadership LLC and our offering go to: https://www.resilientleadershipdevelopment.com/