GMR Data forecast that the Global Dermatology Market will reach $44.1bn across 2018
The third in a series of biennial Dermatology reports sees GMR Data again interview industry experts to produce a market leading report that dissects and investigates the key questions in the Global Dermatology Market across the next decade.
By: GMR Data
Of the seven dermatological drugs types / segments highlighted in the report, Atopic Dermatitis and Skin Cancer are estimated to display the highest growth rates (10-year CAGR) of 12.8% and 9.2% respectively.
GMR Data attributes this growth to a change in treatment modalities of the mentioned dermatological diseases. The new treatment modality widely uses a targeted approach of 'biological' drugs that are specific, highly efficacious and result in high QALY; for instance - MoAbs or monoclonal antibodies witnessed higher adoption rates in Atopic Dermatitis.
5 Reasons why you must read this report today:
1. Dermatology drug manufacturers are enjoying higher revenues than ever before in this niche market and with increasing prevalence of skin diseases, this will continue across the next decade.
2. A number of leading drugs are set to come off of patent across the forecast period.
3. Pipeline products addressing areas of unmet clinical need, especially in the acne, skin infections and skin cancer markets with the potential to become blockbusters, will launch during the forecast period.
4. Understanding the areas of the market in which growth will occur allows for a more tailored approach to expansion, increasing the chances of success.
5. GMR Data's report gives an in depth and independent view of the leading companies in the dermatology drugs market, ensuring you have all the information needed when moving forward.
Included in the report is analysis of the leading companies and geographies in the dermatology drugs market, as well as of the opportunities and threats facing manufacturers. The report has forecasts for all key submarkets in the market as well as for the leading drugs.
The primary companies in the market are studied with pipeline products and merger & acquisitions in relation to the dermatology sector.
This independent, 171 page report guarantees you will remain better informed than your competition. With over 150 tables and figures examining the dermatology drugs market, the report gives you a visual, one-stop breakdown of the leading products, submarkets and market leaders market revenue forecasts as well as analysis to 2028, which keeps your knowledge that one step ahead, helping you to succeed.
This report is essential reading for you or anyone in the pharmaceutical or health care sectors. Purchasing this report today will help you to recognise those important market opportunities and understand the possibilities there.
For more info head to http://gmrdata.com/