You've Earned It; Now Make Sure It's Safe with a Home and Business Security System
Whether you're a small business owner looking to ensure your property and livelihood are secure, or you're seeking to boost protection for your home, there are solutions that can fit your needs and your budget.
By: Grand Slam A/V & Security
–Brad Henry, Politician
When you've worked hard and achieved success in life, you deserve a chance to enjoy it. That means being able to enjoy the gadgets and comforts of home after a long day at the office or long week on the road. Enjoying it, though, also means protecting what you've worked so hard to earn.
Secure Your Things
Securing your business or residential property is a real concern for many Houston residents. With a property crime rate nearly double the national median, area residents think carefully about implementing protection for businesses and homes. If you're considering boosting your security, you might think about:
· Closed-circuit TV (CCTV) to monitor your home or office. Our systems, though not monitored by outside security experts, can give you visual access to your property from your smartphone whether you are there or not. It's about peace of mind.
· An alarm system to protect your home or office. We often implement entry or burglar alarm systems, and we have an array of options for you to consider, from full initial installation to noninvasive solutions. All of our alarm systems are fully interactive, so you'll be able to check from your smartphone—anytime, anywhere.
· Commercial access control systems to control entry to buildings, elevators, or office spaces. These keycard-based access systems are fully customizable and allow you to determine what employees or guests have access to your space.
· Garage door control for remote access and status. With this system, you'll always be able to see the status of your garage door, the biggest entrance to your home, whether you're there or not. You'll also be able to close it with the press of a button.
· Video doorbell and wireless locks. By setting these up, we'll be able to give you access - anytime, anywhere - to who's ringing your doorbell, as well as give those who regularly come into your home (think children, babysitter, housekeeper, and petsitter) individual entry codes.
When you've worked hard for your property and assets, it's critical to protect them. We can set your systems so that you'll always be able to see the status, no matter where you are, as long as you have a connection via your smartphone. Let's talk about how we can keep your business and family secure.
Grand Slam A/V & Security