- Feb. 17, 2018
-- Lawrence Goldfarb launches the Lawrence Goldfarb Judicial Reform Foundation to:
- Provide educational workshops and literature throughout the Federal and State legislative and Judicial systems and processes to advocate and educate legislators and the electorate to vote and advocate for the repeal of irrational sentencing guidelines for nonviolent and non sex offenders.
- Provide educational workshops and forums throughout the Federal and State Penal system to advocate for and install prison programs that will help prisoner's learn a useful and available trade that can provide employment and structure upon release from prison
- Provide educational workshops and forums throughout the Federal and State Penal systems to eradicate the halfway house system for nonviolent and non sex offenders and set up a rational supportive transitional housing and internship/apprentice and employment system for felons to set them up to succeed and not fail upon release from prison
- Advocate for and provide educational workshops and forums throughout the Federal and State Penal systems for the complete revamping of state and federal pretrial and probation departments to change their goals:
- To treat Pretrial Prisoners or those on bail, to be treated as innocent until proven guilty.
- To completely revamp federal and state probation departments to be and trained to help felons to succeed post prison rather than their current institutional bias of putting those who have served their time back in prison.
- In order to insure that first time nonviolent prisoners are not put in prison settings where they could be hurt and/or corrupted by gangs, as well as to insure they have a support system outside of prison that can visit and support them during their incarceration, advocate for and provide educational workshops and forums and work with State and Federal Bureaus of Prisons administrations and officials to insure that prisoners are designated to prisons that match their security risk as well as to insure that the inmates prison designation is near as possible to their family.
For more information contact us at https://www.judicialreformfoundation.org/
or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Or you can go on our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/LAWRENCERGOLDFARB/