Learn to Code in Hours Book Launch
By: The Tech Academy
Technology has become a part of nearly every industry, and a basic understanding of how computers and technology work is necessary for success. While there are many books and resources available to those who are interested in learning how to code, most technology training assume some prior knowledge of computers. This assumption often leads to misunderstanding or gaps in knowledge.
The how-to programming books are an inexpensive alternative to the long, boring coding books that don't give you any real experience in writing code or online tutorials that leave you more confused than when you started.
The Learn Coding Basics in Hours books, written by Jack Stanley and Erik Gross, were created for the absolute beginner. No prior experience is necessary to start learning the essentials with these books. They start by defining basic technology terms and give you a fundamental understanding of how a computer works, and from there build on that knowledge.
Readers of these books will receive carefully chosen examples that illustrate new concepts guide you effortlessly and concisely through each project and will be guided through writing actual code.
In Learn Coding Basics in Hours with Python topics include:
- Basic definitions & Python specific definitions.
- The five key elements of programming.
- Variables, Math, Boolean Logic.
- How to Comment code and why.
- Statements, strings, lists and tuples, functions, loops and dictionaries.
In Learn Coding Basics in Hours with Small Basic topics include:
- Five Key Elements of programming
- Analyzing the program
- Variables, Math and Numbers
- Conditional Statements, Loops, Arrays and Events
- Graphics window, Subroutines
- Examples and practical assignments
- Five Key Elements of a Computer Program.
- Use of Sub Programs.
- Variables and Strings.
- Numbers, Objects and Operators.
- Boolean Logic.
- Conditional, Else, Else and If Statements.
- Examples and practical assignments!
The Best way to learn how to code is by doing. By the end of each of these books, you'll feel an unmatched exhilaration of turning lines of code into a project that actually works!
To learn more about The Tech Academy, or the authors of the Technology Basics Book Series, visit https://learncodinganywhere.com/