News By Tag
News By Location
Korenix Showing Automation and IoT Solutions at SPS IPC Drives 2017
Korenix Technology has successfully exhibited at the SPS IPC Drives 2017 from 11/28-11/30 in Nuremberg, Germany.
Korenix Industrial Ethernet Switches are highly recommended to be applied in Automation cases. Under this product line, there are Rackmount Managed Ethernet Switches placed in the central control room, Din-Rail Managed Ethernet Switches for high vibration and harsh applications, and Din-Rail Unmanaged Ethernet Switches used in the field sites.
The JetNet 7014G Industrial 10 GbE/TX, 4GbE/SFP Managed Switch was especially appraised by the visitors because:
• Layer 3 Network Routing Protocols – Static/Dynamic Route, VLAN Routing, Multicast Routing
• Advanced Cyber Network Security –MAC security, IEEE 802.1x Port Based access control, IEEE 802.1x Radius Server authentication, 802.1x MAB, Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS), IP Source Guard, Denial of ARP Inspection
• IP Surveillance solution with NEMA-TS2 characteristic
• Railway Track Side EN50121-4 compliance
• High Operating Temperature - -40°C ~75°C
• Redundant wide range power input- DC 10~36V
With the great success of exhibiting at the SPS IPC Drives 2017, Korenix will display more products and technologies in Dubai, Singapore, and the USA in the coming year 2018. The distributors, partners, and friends of Korenix are sincerely invited to join Korenix at the global exhibitions.
Korenix Technology, a Beijer Electronics Group Company, is devoted to designing and manufacturing high-quality Industrial Ethernet and Wireless Products to ensure high quality and reliability of industrial networks.