News By Tag
News By Location
Follow on Google News
Federal and commercial capture, business development & proposal support services
dpInk Ltd. Liability Company is available for federal and commercial capture, business development & proposal support service solutions for small business set-asides at affordable rates
Based on findings from organizational analyses, dpInk aids clientele in establishing processes to align tactical strategies with corporate interests while assessing, and refining, team member motivation and performance. We help benchmark best practices against prospective competitors to achieve a solid comprehension of market awareness. dpInk conducts price-to-win strategies; strategic analysis and we generate organizational thinking into a competitively underscored strategic plan that defines, and implements, business optimization.
Our team aids in the determination of client business strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats (SWOT), establishes win themes and discriminators where team relationships are invigorated. Our team defines, and establishes, innovative solutions that are refined during capture status reviews and bid/no-bid decision-making.
We tend to follow the Shipley or "other" proposal model methodologies and establish a trajectory for competitive market solutions. dpInk aids clientele in the identification of prospects resulting in a proposal pipeline where future opportunities are ranked. We help clients establish a clear mission and vision and implementation of same to maximize returns-on-investment (ROI) and optimize efficiency, net profits, and revenue. Of course, the proposal development budget is set and may incorporate sub-contractor investment or "other" business funding assists.Ser
dpInk is prepared to develop our clients' organizational, capture, proposal, and post-award plans. This is where our client's customers' requirements, and tactical strategies to achieve them, are developed into actionable developmental milestones that follow a clear schedule of performance with writer guidelines. Our team provides an expanse of services from business development to capture administration and proposal submission with a solid win ratio that is derived from among mixed and diverse clientele - not sure wins.
Contact us today and gain an edge on the competition!
Additional services support includes:
Business Maturity Life-cycle Development for Bids, Presentations Proposals and Tenders
Management of applications, bids and/or newly awarded contracts for emergent, small-small, small and mid-small companies. dpInk delivers quality assured trend-setting processes, frameworks, methodologies and management controls.
Proposal Writing Solutions
- Analysis, Capture, Development, Bid Decision-Making, Cost, Editing, Writing
- Awards +$500M Previous 5-year Period, 10B Among Large ID|IQ (Indefinite Delivery | Indefinite Quantity)
- E2E (end-to-end)
- Federal, Civilian, State, Local, Commercial, Project Management
- Partner and Team Solutions as well as Prepare Responses For Clients
- Pre- and Post-award Supplemental Service Support
- SWOT Analysis
- Technical Communications Expertise for Pre- and Post-award
Grant Writing Services
- Application standards (CCR, DUNS, NAICS, SIC, etc.)
- Federal tax identification
- Investment strategies verses types of available funding
- Location, socioeconomic criteria, etc.
- Non-profit or for-profit status
Types of Grants
- Business Grants
- Commercial Vendor Grants
- Custom-Fitted Grants
- Educational Grants
- Federal Grants
- Mini-Grant Proposals
- Non-Profit Grants
GSA Schedule Management and Services
- GSA Schedule Services among 00/CORP, 36, 520, 541, 70, 73, 736, 738 II, 75, 871, 874, 874 v, 899
- Post-Award Administration
- Change Management
dpInk makes certain costs remain affordable while quality remains at best in class levels; therefore, while having stock rates, we negotiate with our Clients | Customers to meet their bottom-line.
Bids, Proposals and Tenders Costs
- Price differs per opportunity and we provide either hourly or product rages with fixed hours
- Government submissions scope differently than commercial typically
- Each local, state or federal opportunity has unique requirements and timelines involved in capture valuation, business maturity development, solution strategies, compliance reviews, expert interviews, writing schedules, production and etc. - therefore universal pricing is impossible to determine without a preliminary consultation
- Most submissions require 88 to 100 hours of services support
- Expedited service is cost at a higher percentage rate of 30% add-on for less than seven (7) business day lead time
Have completed many grant applications for clients, many are government (federal, state, local) requirements through grants.gov; however, we do answer education and foundation grants as well as establish funding sources for business start-ups.
GSA Schedule Costs
- GSA Schedule prices differ per submission
- There are no one size fits all for GSA Schedules; however, costs begin about $5350.00 for a standard submission
A list of past performance is available with the rate sheet and a staff augmentation rate sheet upon request.
In order to begin services support, a charge-back retainer is required for projects up to $1000.00 the charge-back retainer is one-half to commence services and one-half at final review. For projects at $1001.00 to $5000.00 one-third is applied as chargeback retainer, one-third at draft review and final third at submission. For projects over $5000.00 or month-to-month retainers - rates are negotiated separately. Request a rate sheet for more information.
Visit https://www.donnalquesinberry.com for more information.
Mr. S. Jay Thomas