News By Tag
News By Place
Follow on Google News
H3 Platform & Inventec Adopt Broadcom's NetXtreme Ethernet SoC for Falconwitch & Next-Gen Products
By: H3 Platform, Inc.
Falconwitch is a 4U box containing 288 PCIe lanes
- 8 PCIex16 front slots for 3 types of FRUs: canister for standard GPGPU, canister for U.2 NVMe, and canister for Nvidia SXM2
- 8 PCIex8 rear slots for: PCIex8 host connection or HHHL PCIe device (up to 35W)
- 6 PCIex16 rear slots for: PCIex16 host connection or FHHL PCIe device (up to 50W)
- One system to support DL, NVMe storage, and composable computing
Key Benefits of Falconwitch
- Provides almost linear performance with 1 ~ 16 GPGPU
- Can be expanded to tens or hundreds of Falconwitch
- Improves resource utilization
- Decouples life cycles of GPU, CPU, and various kinds of PCIe devices
- Allows SR-IOV devices to be shared by multiple physical RCs
Other than Falconwitch, H3 Platform and Inventec are working on next generation products to address specific market niches.
Please visit us at SC17
- Booth # 2075: See high performance DL demo
- Room 401 (Emerging Technologies):
For detail product info and product roadmap, please contact
About H3 Platform, Inc.
H3 Platform develops and sells the innovative PCIe switch box used in HPC industry. The core product is the GPU external chassis with integration of PCIe devices such as GPU, NIC, Raid, and etc. By working with US and China tier 1 HPC customers, H3 builds this GPGPU box to ease the jobs of AI experts, and let AI experts to focus on improving AI algorithm than the IT jobs. This solution can extremely increase the utilization rate of the system and devices, also lower the establishment costs of the entire rack.
About Inventec Corporation
Inventec Corporation is a Taiwan-based Original Design Manufacturer (ODM) making notebook computers, servers and smart devices. Established in 1975, Inventec has since grown significantly to become one of the world's top computer manufacturers and main focus on ODM business. Inventec Corporation has major development and manufacturing facilities in China, and is one of China's largest exporters. We launched first development center in 1991 China, and also first manufacturing facility in Shanghai in 1995. In addition, Inventec has configuration and service centers in the United States, Europe and Mexico.
Page Updated Last on: Nov 10, 2017