News By Tag
News By Place
Follow on Google News
A brand new era awaits at Element!
"To have seen Italy without having seen Sicily is not to have seen Italy at all, for Sicily is the clue to everything."
By: Amara Singapore
Besides the welcoming revamped Mediterranean-
The meal will commence with an array of 'small plates' of nine appetisers:
1. 24 Months aged Parma Ham with Melon and Asparagus
2. D.O.P Buffalo Mozzarella from Campania with Tomatoes and Basil
3. Selection of Grilled Seasonal Vegetables
4. Seared Tuna with Capers and Celery Salad
5. Sicilian Salmon Gravlax with Lemon and Beetroot
6. Deep Fried Calamari with Garlic Mayo Sauce
7. Deep Fried Rice Ball with Spicy Tomato Sauce
8. Seafood Salad with Orange and Fennel
9. Watermelon Salad with Strawberry and Cherry Tomatoes
Followed by one main from the Pasta selection:
• Homemade Cavatelli with Tomato and Aubergines Sauce
• Spaghetti with Fresh Clams, White Wine, Garlic Chilli and Olive Oil
• Linguine with Lobster and Shell Fish Sauce (minimum two orders)
• Tagliatelle with 8 Hours Slow Cooked Beef, Pork Ragout and Fennel Seeds
• Duck Ravioli with Sage Butter and Pistachio
In the Italian menu structure, the second main course consists of several types of meat or fish selections. Diners can pick from:
• Charcoal Grilled Halibut Fillet with Chickpea
• Roasted Halibut Fillet with Zucchini Crust and Zucchini salad
• Light Seafood Stew with Grouper, Prawns and Bread Crostini
• Charcoal Grilled Beef "Tagliata" with Rocket Leaves and Parmesan (2-portion servings: minimum two diners to order)
• Stone-baked Corn-fed Spring Chicken "Diavola"
• Charcoal Grilled Lamb Rack, Aubergines and Seasonal Vegetables in Sweet and Sour Sauce
Every sumptuous meal should finish on a sweet note. Choose the desired dessert:
• Mango Pudding
• Chocolate Dome
• Mascarpone Tarte
The four-course dinner menu priced at S$88 per person will be available on Monday to Sunday (except Friday) from 6.30pm – 10.30pm
*Ala carte option is available.
For reservations and enquiries, please contact:
Level 1, Amara Singapore, 165 Tanjong Pagar Road, Singapore 088539
T +65 6879 2607
About Chef Carmelo Carnevale
"Cooking is the expression of my life" - newly appointed Executive Chef of Amara Singapore, Chef Carmelo Carnevale, from Sicily, will be bringing a whole new and exciting dining concept coming soon at Element.
Chef Carmelo passion for cooking began at an early age and started his career in Sicily. Bringing his career further, he travelled to London and where he worked alongside Michelin Star Chef, Alberico Penati in some of London's leading restaurants such as Harry's Bar, George Club and Annabel's.
Through the years, Chef Carmelo's career has taken him all over Europe and internationally, where he became an Executive Chef at Le Yaca Hotel in St Tropez, Bella Napoli Group in St Petersburg, Russia and later a Brand Chef of two new Barbaresco Restaurant openings, where the menu of 2213 restaurant was awarded by Time Out Russia Best Menu of the Year 2011. Carmelo also had experiences as a Private Chef, enjoying many high profile private appointments such as H.R.H. Prince Harry and Members of the Royal Saudi Family.
Chef Carmelo is also the president of the UK's Professional Cooking Association in the UK (APCI-UK). Besides, receiving rave reviews for his authentic and accessible Italian dishes, Chef Carnevale has gained great accolades and his recipes were published in the Telegraph and the Times.
About Amara Singapore
Strategically located in Singapore's thriving Central Business District, the 392-room Amara Singapore is next to Tanjong Pagar MRT and only minutes away from key tourist attractions such as Chinatown, Asian Civilisations Museum, National Gallery, Thian Hock Keng temple and more. Facilities include a lobby with a minimalist theme, a contemporary resort-themed pool, a gym and a collection of chic restaurants including Element as well as the iconic Silk Road and Thanying restaurants. 100 AM, a lifestyle mall, is right at the hotel's doorstep, offering guests a diverse array of retail, lifestyle and entertainment options.