News By Tag
News By Place
Pro Pharma Launches Newly Updated and Redesigned Customer-Friendly Website
Pro Pharma's Website is designed to provide the ultimate user-friendly experience with improved navigation and functionality, allowing visitors to access service/product information but be able to share information across major social network.
"Re-designing and updating the Pro Pharma Website to a restructured, streamlined, easier to navigate, and more informative Website were a few of our major priorities."
Pro Pharma's CEO Carol Stern, states that "one of the most noticeable changes on our new Website is our newly designed service and product pages which clearly describe and define how to identify and manage problems more efficiently. When redesigning our Website, we had our clients in mind, as they are our first priority."
New and returning customers will find the Pro Pharma Website organized in Categories with Service and Product pages listed as follows:
Claims Oversight Management
- Customizable Maximum Allowable Cost (MAC) List – build your own MAC with complete transparency
- Prior Authorization – compliance with FDA approved indications and usage
- Comprehensive Medication Review (CMRs) – digital/clinical review of medications for effectiveness, risks and utilization/
- Medication Therapy Management (MTM) – oversight of MTM trends targeted to improved uptake and outcomes
- Patient Specific Queries™ (PSQ) – digital/clinical edits for monitoring medication effectiveness and risks
- Treatment Calendar™ (TC) – artificial intelligence rule sets applied to integrated data to identify and trend complex clinical problems
Financial Performance & Claims Audits
- JCode Calculator™ – Specialty medication fee schedule with approved diagnoses and quantities
Forecast & Predictions
- Trend Management (TM) & Disease Map (DM)– oversight of financial trend and clinical usage
For information on Fraud, Waste and Abuse; Comprehensive Specialty Analyses, Retrospective Audits, and Request for Proposals (RFP) please see http://prodataanalytics.net
In addition, Pro Pharma's Education section is a tremendous resource which provides visitors with access to latest news, articles, and presentations. This section also features our Pharmacy Benefit News™ (available as a bi-weekly newsletter) which provides in-depth details and analysis on current issues surrounding healthcare.
By browsing through our "About US" sections, you'll get a pretty good idea of who we are, what we do as a company and what others are saying about us. We wanted to give our clients an opportunity to know us better; who we are as a company and who are the leaders driving the Pro Pharma Team.
Carol Stern, CEO, states, "Pro Pharma's goal is to educate our clients so that they have the appropriate decision-making tools at their fingertips. We anticipate that the redesign of the Pro Pharma Website and accompanying Information Pages will satisfy in that endeavor."
We pride ourselves on being a thought leader in both the Analytical and Technology fields and look forward to hearing any feedback from you.
If you experience any problems using the new Website or if you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com
For Full Service/Product Descriptions, please visit http://www.propharmaconsultants.com/
About PRO PHARMA
Pro Pharma is a multi-service, woman owned, privately held consulting firm offering a vast portfolio of services to public and private entities including self-insured employers, Taft Hartley Trusts and unions, public employers, for-profit hospitals and integrated health networks, health care insurance companies, worker's compensation insurers, small-to-medium sized HMO's, and physician groups.
As a primary service to plan sponsors for achieving below trend results, Pro Pharma provides an integrated program of administrative process improvements, clinical quality oversight, and provider/member education.
Carol J. Stern
Page Updated Last on: Feb 28, 2017