Get the best of Omega Comics Presents in one volume this fall
One of independent comics' longest-running anthology series comes to a conclusion with this 132-page trade paperback collection
Since 2010, Omega Comics Presents has provided a highly visible platform for underexposed comic book creators. Behind the quirky stories of mobster ghosts, stranded astronauts and wartime vampires area number of creators who have gone on to find success both with independent endeavors and mainstream projects, including Jason Copland (Kill All Monsters, POP), Ed Brisson (Murder Book, Sheltered) and John Bivens (Dark Engine, Old Wounds).
The Best of Omega Comics Presents Volume 2 weighs in at 132 pages for only $17.95 and features seven distinctive stories in both full-color and black-and-white:
• "Bluetick & Redbone: In Good Spirits" by Alex De-Gruchy and Marvin Mann
• "Down Time" by Russell Lissau and Justin Castaneda
• "Stranger" by Russell Lissau and Dirk I. Tiede
• "Los Ojos" by Trevor Mueller and Francesco Iaquinta
• "Hard Time" by Russell Lissau and Justin Castaneda
• "Calypso" by Russell Lissau and Marvin Mann
• "Sweet Dreams" By Russell Lissau and Christine Larsen
The Best of Omega Comics Presents Volume 2 hits comic book stores Sept. 28, and can be pre-ordered by July 18 using Diamond order code JUL161850. To find a comic store near you, visit http://www.comicshoplocator.com.
About Pop! Goes the Icon
Launched in 2009, Pop! Goes the Icon (PGTI) is a boutique print and online publishing house, specializing in comic books, graphic novels and webcomics, known for such titles as The Utopian, San Hannibal and Old Wounds. More information can be found at http://www.popgoestheicon.com.
Page Updated Last on: Jul 04, 2016